Administrative Transfer

The transfer of an employee may be made administratively from one position to another position within a unit or to another unit when it is considered to be in the best interest of the University, or for better utilization of the employee's skills and abilities.


  1. Requests must be made by submitting a PARF through the PageUp System and approved through the appropriate channels. This includes the highest administrative authority, the appropriate HR Generalist, and Leslie Corey, Interim Chief Human Resources Officer. The hiring coordinator must have the individual apply for the position prior to routing the PARF through the online approval process. The procedure for this is outlined in the Administrative Transfer/Waiver Flow Chart. If there are any questions, please contact your HRM Generalist.
  2. All required attachments will be submitted through the online process to include: justification for the request (including background), job description, application for employment, resume/curriculum vitae, and organization chart.