All regular employees (except temporary employees, student employees, and rehired retirees) receive their regular pay for scheduled holidays. Employees must be present for work or in an approved paid leave status on the last regularly scheduled day of work before the holiday and the first scheduled work day after the holiday to be eligible for holiday pay. Employees shall not be paid for the holidays when employees are in an unpaid leave status. An employee that has submitted a notice of resignation, other than employees who are retiring, shall not be eligible for holiday pay, unless the employee will return to work after the holiday. Support staff required to work on a recognized University holiday will be paid according to the procedure for Holiday Pay.
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Staff Compensation Program
- Staff Compensation Structure
- Staff Pay-Related Policies and Practices (current)
- Skilled Crafts and Service Maintenance Compensation Schedule
- Campus Transit Bus Driver Pay Schedule