Why keep a record of hours worked? One reason is for an employee to receive accurate pay, we must know how many hours the employee worked. More importantly we keep a record of hours worked to stay compliant with MSU policy and federal law. No exceptions will be accommodated.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (current)
- Staff Compensation Program
- Staff Compensation Structure
- Staff Pay-Related Policies and Practices
- Skilled Crafts and Service Maintenance Compensation Schedule
- Campus Transit Bus Driver Pay Schedule