What is Progressive Discipline?
- A problem-solving technique designed to help our team interact in a constructive, adult way.
- Focuses not on past mistakes, but on laying groundwork for good performance in the future.
- Encourages us to deal with each other as adults, as members of a team with common goals and values.
Why is Progressive Discipline Important?
- Our team's performance depends on the contributions of all of us.
- Each of us wants to be treated fairly and as a mature adult.
- When we do well, we want to be recognized. When we fall short, we want to know what can be done to resolve the problem.