Skip to:


International Employment

The International Employment site is designed to serve MSU departments in providing additional resources for work authorization, in compliance with federal laws and regulations, specifically for H1B and Permanent Residency. J1 scholar and student visa services are handled through International Services. For more information, please contact your HRM Generalist.