About MSU Jobs
This system provides the tools to automate and streamline the University's applicant tracking and hiring functions. This implementation improves our external and internal compliance reporting and enhances other data reporting needs while providing a unified approach to hiring across employment areas at the University.
- Applicant Resource Page - This answers prospective employee questions about Mississippi State University.
- Recruitment Resource Page - The goal of the University's recruitment and hiring process is to achieve an excellent and balanced workforce with representation and participation from all of the diverse sectors of our society. This site provides available resources for recruitment.
- MSU Online Employment System Training Manual for Hiring Managers
Questions and Support
For applicant support and questions, please call 662-325-3713 or email at email@example.com. This support will provide:
- document attachment support
- communication of processes
- referral to appropriate HRM Generalist for subject matter expertise
- direction to additional resources
For specific department hiring questions, please call 662-325-3713 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This support will provide:
- job posting support
- assistance with processing of paperwork transactions