|Provider:||Delta Dental Insurance Company|
|Contact Information:||Delta Dental Insurance Company
P.O. Box 1809
Alpharetta, GA 30023-1809
|Eligibility:||Benefits-eligible employees, their spouses and dependent children|
|Coverage:||A dental plan that provides two options, High Option and Low Option|
|Cost:||The employee is responsible for the full cost|
- Rates, Deductibles, and Maximum Amounts for Delta Dental
- Delta Dental Plan Benefit Highlights
- Delta Dental Certificate of Coverage
- Advantages of Delta Dental
- Delta Dental Claims Example (Including In-network and Out-of-network Claims)
- ID Cards: As an enrollee with Delta Dental, you don't need an ID card. When visiting a Delta Dental Premier or Delta Dental PPO dentist, simply provide your social security or identification number. If you still would like an ID card, you can print a customized ID card on demand.
- Find a Dentist: Delta Premier or PPO dentists may be located using the Delta Dental Website. Click on the "Find a Dentist" search tool on the far right side of the screen. You do not need to log in to locate a network dentist.